Friday, June 13, 2014

REVIEW: Ole Olive Leaf Extract

I don’t know about you, but I live in a part of the world with poor health and medical standards and trying to keep healthy is practically next to impossible. Here in the tropics we are bound to catch an infection one way or another. It could be from the water we consume, mosquito bites, fleas and vermin bites, etc. Added to that is the fact that medical care isn't cheap…seriously…if you are unfortunate enough to be one of the people who fall under the poverty line, you do not want to fall sick. This is why when i heard about Ole, and it's benefits, I had to find out for myself if the rumors where true.


As I stated earlier, I live in the part of the world where we are forced to look for ways to stay healthy. I know people who survive on local herbs in an effort to stay healthy because the odds are squarely stacked against them, but despite the case they persist. Luckily we have all built up some sort of immunity to most minor infections such as flu, cough, etc but we are all still at risk for major ones such as malaria, etc. The introduction of Ole in the QNET eStore is a welcome relief, because this product once taken as prescribed has the power to protect the body’s immune system which allows the immune system do what it does best, protect us all from diseases.

Ole is made from Olive leaf extract which is widely known to be a natural defender of our immune system.  Olive leaf extract contains 400% more antioxidants than Vitamin C and this is good because antioxidants are used by our bodies to reduce the oxidative damage done by free radicals and help repair cell damage. Free radicals are the harmful by-products of the oxygen we breathe and the energy produced by our bodies using that oxygen.  I do not know about you but the idea that as my immune system struggles to keep me healthy it is unprotected and free to attack by germ frightens me. Discover for yourself the benefits of taking one teaspoon of this peppermint flavored drink today. Ole costs US$ 78